Monday, December 28, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas Morning . . .

Wow it never lasts long enough for me! We had a fabulous time the last few days/weeks and now we are emerging out from under the fallout. I hate when it all ends! The things I most like about Christmas is the music, the outside lights and the tree.

We spent Christmas Eve Day at home; Alvin doing yard work and I in the kitchen preparing food for Christmas Day. Christmas morning we first picked up Grandma Helen and then headed out to Chelsea and Stephen's home for breakfast and presents. It is always fun to see Tatum, Cooper and Chandler excited on Christmas morning.







The morning ended way too quickly - Tatum got sleepy - and I needed to head home to check a turkey cooking in the oven. Thanks Chelsea and Stephen for a very nice Christmas morning.

No comments: