Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Diamondback Game!

Gretchen called and said she had 4 tickets to last nights game and wanted to know if I wanted them. I said probably not since Alvin had been so busy lately. When she said they were on the first row I quickly changed my mind and invited Chandler and Cooper to go along. So, check this ticket stub out! Do you see row 1 - or row I?

Yes, it is row I which is eight rows from the front. Tickets go by the alphabeth in that section. We were kind of disappointed but like Chandler said, "these are still really good seats." And, yes they were.

The boys were extremely excitied to sit so close and had their gloves ready to catch the foul balls and even catch the t-shirts that are thrown. Unfortunately none came our way. However, Baxter did and that made the night extra special.

He signed their gloves and was very friendly to them.


He just kept hanging around behind us so I told Cooper to go have him sign his shirt. The first thing Baxter did was put his shirt over Coopers head and then proceeded to take about ten steps with Cooper still under the shirt. He uncovered him and proceeded to sign the back of the shirt. What a memory for the little guy!




It is just amazing to me that Chandler is so interested in the game. He really watches what is going on and asks questions about things he doesn't know and even does a good job of "booing" the umpire.

Cooper likes being there but not quite the game watcher like Chandler.

It was fun to see the "legends" run their race and then hang out among the crowd.



It was a great night but I am afraid I have been spoiled with the $150.00 seats. Get more Gretchen!

No comments: