Thursday, October 20, 2011

Loosing weight slowly!

For five weeks now I have been on a rather restricted weight loss program and even though the weight is coming off very slowly I am still trudging along with 100 percent commitment. It has been very hard at times like this week I took the kids to their favorite pizza joint, Floridino's Pizza, for lunch. I love pizza and to sit and have the pizza starring at you while you eat lettuce and chicken is pure torture.



Another day we went to Starbucks for Cooper's favorite double chocolate chip frappuccino. Passing three of those to the back seat was again torture.



And than a few days later Alvin wanted some yogurt so we went to our favorite place, Yo Love Yogurt and I actually sat at the table and watched him eat his favorite of chocolate and mint with oreoes on top. I wasn't even tempted.



So, you can see I am doing pretty good - EXCEPT - the day I was on a personal food blog and she was mentioning her favorite peanut butter. Have you ever tried this?



I tried it and you must try it too!!! I went to the grocery store and bought this jar of peanut butter. I was home alone and I had my spoon and my jar and I ate the whole jar by the time the evening was over. It tastes like a peanut butter cup. So, I blew it and defnitely can not buy right now that dreamy chocolate peanut butter. Alvin and I figured out the whole jar was three days worth of calories. But I am back on track!!

The exciting thing is this peanut butter company actually have a store front in New York City called Peanut Butter and Co.. I am defnitely going to check this place out when we are in New York in December. Their menu looks so goooooooood!

No comments: