Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break Over!

Actually, the break was over for Chelsea today but the kids don't go back until Wednesday. So, today Chandler, Cooper, Tatum and I went for some amusement! I had read in the newspaper last week that Bret Michaels actually takes his kids out of school on occasion and takes them to "Cracker Jacks" in Scottsdale. His philosophy is they have more fun when not so busy with kids. It is an amusement park with golf, bumper boats, bungie jump, batting cages, race cars, food and arcade games. So, I took his word for it and decided to see just what kind of fun he has with his two little girls.

It was not busy because kids are in school this time of year except the Chandler schools. They had fun. First we did the golfing.



Chandler was very precise with every swing. Cooper swung his club with a vengeance every single time. Golfing didn't keep Tatum's interest.




This obviously was the favorite activity! Tatum didn't want to get wet. I couldn't drive very well. Cooper was always bumping into me. Chandler got soaked when he got stuck under the waterfall. I stayed away from that area but did try to get Chandler's picture when he was getting wet.


The little cars were rather small. Tatum couldn't ride because her legs were to short. I couldn't ride because - well you know why! They had bigger cars and obviously the kind we wanted to ride but Chandler wasn't tall enough and I didn't want to ride them myself.

We then went inside and ate pizza and drank Dr. Pepper and played the arcade games for a while. I think they had a good time! I did. Would I go back? Probably not!

No comments: