Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Butterfly Expedition!

Tatum and I went to the Desert Botantical Gardens to visit the butterflies. She had fun. She wanted to touch them and many she did even thought I don't think we were suppose to. A big one landed on her shoulder but I wasn't quick enought to catch the moment with my camera. One landed on my finger and just wouldn't leave and another landed on my purse. Tatum thought that was funny because I have rather large applique butterflies on my purse.








Here is Tatum sitting near the entrance of the Gardens. I wish we would of had time to look around a bit because the flowers and cactus blooming were really colorful. But, Tatum had to get to school and we didn't take the stroller and I doubt if she would of walked very far. It was a rather hot morning.

No comments: