Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Month of December

Our December was different this year because I had "achilles tendon restructure" surgery the day after Thanksgiving, November 29. But, that will be another post entirely. For now, it is Christmas!

My patio was lovely with my new table (still unfinished) and my flower box Gretchen made me for my birthday filled with poinsettias.
 I love my outside tree filled with felted ornaments. I need a picture of them for sure. Next year!

Tatum and I had a cooking day one Saturday and made these "pops" made from donut holes.

Christmas morning we picked up Grandma and headed out to Chelsea and Stephen's home. We had breakfast of french toast, breakfast casserole, fruit and breakfast burritos. Very yummy!


Kids were excited to show what Santa brought them.



Then we opened presents.






Christmas afternoon we all headed out to my sister's home where around 50 family members gathered for good food, play for the kids, and visits with the families.

















And that was the end of Christmas and it looks like Tatum had enough for the day!

No comments: