Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Break Baking

Chandler, Cooper, Tatum and I tried our hand at making "cake pops" one afternoon - actually two afternoons. The first day was a disaster. The pops kept sliding down the stick and the icing was too hard. So, before we began the second day I called the "cake pop" queen - my niece Jenny Scremin. I have so much more respect for her Easter bunny cake pops she brings to our Easter picnic each year. She gave us some nifty pointers and none of which we were doing by the way. So, the 2nd day was more successful and we decided we would not want to make them again. Jenny you are still the queen when it comes to making the cake pops.





A few days later Carter and Cash were visiting and we made cupcakes. I did not even discuss the cake pop option with them. Sorry boys!



I like cooking with my grandkids. I hope they will remember cooking with their "Nana."

No comments: